The MBA in marketing specialization prepares students to master the components of marketing management. Topics include marketing principles, personal selling and sales management, consumer behavior, advertising, marketing strategy, and international marketing.
MBA Specialization in Marketing: Curriculum & Course Information
Loyola's MBA specialization in marketing requires students to complete three elective courses (9 credits) at the upper level. Select three of the following courses:
- GB 740 - Digital Marketing and Analytics
- GB 741 - Consumer Behavior
- GB 742 - Customer Experience Design and Delivery
- GB 744 - Customer-Focused Innovation Management
- GB 746 - Strategies for Marketing Communication
- GB 747 - Special Topics in Marketing
- GB 748 - International Marketing *
* May be offered as a study tour. Only one study tour course can be used to satisfy the MBA marketing specialization.
Special topics courses are also available for the marketing specialization that are not listed specifically in the course catalogue. Special topic MBA marketing subjects are updated by academic year or term to discuss contemporary issues in marketing and to meet the needs and requests of students.
In addition to Marketing, our Professional’s MBA program can be customized for four other specializations: