MBA Specialization in Management
The Loyola MBA specialization in management allows students to develop leadership, negotiation, entrepreneurship, innovation, and strategic risk management skills to promote mastery of the management processes for organizations of all sizes.
To earn this specialization, students complete three management electives. Course offerings may include:
- Customer Experience Design and Delivery
- Customer-Focused Innovation Management
- International Study Tour: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Leading Organizational Change
- Managing Global Supply Chains
- Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
- Power and Influence
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Workplace Equity and Professional Identity
- Special Topics in Management*
*Special topics courses in management are updated by academic year or term to discuss contemporary strategic leadership and management issues, and to meet the needs and requests of students.
Ready to Take Your Next Step?
Apply Now Request Info Schedule a Call
In addition to management, our Professional’s MBA program can be customized for four other specializations: