Master of Accounting (MAcc) Fast Track Admission
Current Loyola University Maryland accounting majors as well as students attending a partner institution may be eligible to apply for Fast Track admission to Loyola's Master of Accounting program. An application to the Master of Accounting (MAcc) program can be made after junior year or during senior year. The Macc Fast Track policy streamlines the admission process provided that certain GPA requirements are met.
Undergraduates who are admitted to the MAcc program via Fast Track admission will receive a 15% tuition discount.
Attend an Info Session
Fast Track admission is available for the following partner institutions:
Benefits of Applying Fast Track
- Application fee is waived
- Essay is waived
- Letter of recommendation is waived
- 15% tuition discount if admitted
Fast Track Admission to the Loyola MAcc program requires the following:
- A declared accounting major or undergraduate equivalent
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 overall and in accounting courses
- Satisfactory completion of remaining undergraduate degree coursework, maintaining the minimum GPA requirements
Students are encouraged to apply for fast track admission to the MAcc program after completion of junior year. An unofficial transcript will be required at the time of application, and acceptance decisions will be dependent upon receipt of official transcripts upon graduation. Final transcripts must reflect the criteria stated above.
Required Application Materials and Application Steps
- Start the online application
- Indicate that you are applying Fast Track on your online application
- Upload your Resume
- Request your official university transcript. We strongly recommend sending your transcripts to Loyola electronically by selecting "Loyola University Maryland - Graduate" or "Loyola University Maryland - Graduate Admission" from your school's e-transcript delivery options.
- Sign your online application electronically and submit it
Loyola will waive your application fee, essay, and letter of recommendation.
For more information about the Master of Accounting program or fast track admission, please contact email@example.com.
Senior Start Option for Loyola Undergraduates
Loyola University Maryland undergraduates who are admitted via Fast Track admission to the Master of Accounting (MAcc) program may select a “Senior Start” option. This allows students to take a MAcc class in each senior semester if the student has been admitted to the program before the start of that semester.
MAcc Fast Track FAQs
What is the deadline for fast track admission to the MAcc program?
There is no firm deadline for fast track admission to the Master of Accounting program. Students are encouraged to apply for fast track admission after the completion of their junior year or during their current senior year. Students should aim to apply by the priority deadline for each program prior to the term they wish to start. For example:
- Priority Deadline for MAcc Summer start: March 1
- Priority Deadline for MAcc Fall start: June 1
From the point of a completed fast track application, when can I expect an admissions decision?
We ask that applicants allow 1-2 weeks for all admissions decisions from the point of a complete application. Decisions will be made with priority given to applicants whose start term is most recent.
What type of housing is provided?
Housing is not included as part of the tuition for the MAcc program. The program is taught at Loyola’s main Evergreen campus in North Baltimore, which is in close proximity to neighborhoods popular for student housing. Approximately half of MAcc courses are online. More information on housing options near Loyola, in neighborhoods of Baltimore City, or in the surrounding communities is provided at the Graduate Student Services housing page.
Who should I contact if I have questions about my application or the program?
Please contact an admissions advisor in the Office of Graduate Business Programs at 410-617-5067 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.