Designed for professionals from all academic and industry backgrounds looking to pursue their MBA at their own pace.
An accelerated cohort program designed for recent college graduates or early career professionals from all undergraduate academic backgrounds.
|A full-time, 10-month program for those with an accounting undergraduate degree or equivalent accounting coursework. This program allows the undergraduate degree holder to achieve the 150 credit hours required for CPA licensure.
Part-time, self-paced, 39 credits
Fall, Spring, and Summer entry terms
- Fully Online (primarily asynchronous with some synchronous/asynchronous options)
- Blended (hybrid and online courses)
- Hybrid—courses meet one evening per week (6:30-9 PM) and include a weekly online module as well.
- Online Asynchronous—fully online modules with no class meetups. For students that choose the online or blended format.
- Online Synchronous-Online Asynchronous Blend—class meets virtually, once per week in the evening. Students complete one asynchronous course module per week. For students that choose the online or blended format.
Full-time, 12 months, 45 credits
Fall entry term
Classes typically meet Monday – Thursday, and on the first Friday of each month.
September – August
A mostly lock-step curriculum, and students customize by choosing 2 graduate business electives.
Full-time, 10-months, 30 credits (part-time option is available)
Summer and Fall entry terms
Students take a blend of in-person and online courses, with the option to complete any in-person course as an online synchronous course—making it possible to complete the MAcc 100% online.
A mostly lock-step curriculum, students tailor electives by choosing one of three tracks: Financial Reporting, Tax, or Data Analytics.
Daytime and evening in-person courses, and online courses.
Students may choose to participate in in-person courses as online synchronous for a fully online experience.
Courses are billed at $1,080 per credit;
$150 non-refundable deposit goes toward tuition.
$61,750 (fixed for duration of program and includes all fees and study tours);
$1,000 non-refundable deposit goes toward tuition
|Courses are billed at $1,160 per credit;
$1,000 non-refundable deposit goes toward tuition.