Loyola Notre Dame Library has streaming video databases with diverse collections. Search by title or browse by subject.
- Academic Video Online (Alexander Street): over 70,000 titles spanning the widest range of subject areas including anthropology, business, counseling, film, health, history, music, and more
- Films on Demand: Contains video clips and full-length videos, covering subjects in Business & Economics, Health & Medicine, Humanities & Social Sciences, Science & Mathematics, and Archival Films & Newsreels.
- Kanopy: Contains thousands of films, documentaries and training videos in a variety of subject areas from producers such as PBS, Criterion Collection, California Newsreel, Media Education Foundation, and many others.
- Medici TV EDU: Home to the world’s largest video-on-demand catalog in the classical music industry with over 3,000 concerts, operas, ballets, documentaries, master classes and jazz programs available in HD.
- Swank Digital Campus: Swank Digital Campus provides access to a variety of feature films and documentaries selected by faculty and assigned as part of course work. Films available through Swank can vary by academic year.
- Teaching Channel: Unlimited access to a 1,400+ video library. Teaching Channel's videos have been carefully vetted by education professionals to ensure they'll help you understand current trends, follow best teaching practices and help your students grow.
- Loyola Events Lectures: Loyola Events Videos that have been shared with the Library, including Loyola’s speaker series, are available to stream. Contact the Copyright and Special Projects Librarian with questions or regarding closed captioning: 410-617-6872 or firstname.lastname@example.org.