The Office of Student Life is currently hiring Summer Office Assistants (OA).
The Summer OA works in the central office, assisting in the administration and delivery of services for the residence hall communities. The Summer OA is often the first contact to residents, parents, visitors, and persons outside the Loyola University Maryland community and therefore must always demonstrate professionalism and customer service, while also responding quickly and effectively to student needs and other situations.
Summer Office Assistants:
- Application submission opens: Monday, June 7th
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis
- All qualified applicants will receive an interview
Please email the following to SLjobs@loyola.edu
- *Please make the subject of the email: Summer OA Application*
- Updated resume
- Cover letter with the following information:
- Why you are interested in the Summer OA position
- Any planned summer commitments (i.e. class, internships, vacations, etc.)
- What skills you believe you can bring to the Summer OA position