Loyola has extended online-only instruction through the close of the spring semester, and housing selection is being delayed. Information about "move-out" and housing selection will be updated on our website as it becomes available.
Please visit the Spring 2020 Move-Out web page for updates on residence hall closing and move-out information.
The office of student life oversees three main aspects of life at Loyola-the residence halls, programming and community building, and the student conduct process. The student life staff works hard to help you feel at home at Loyola by providing top quality programs in the residence halls, serving in an emergency on call duty rotation to foster safety and security, and promoting the standards of the Loyola community.
The responsibility of the office of student life is to:
- Appropriately challenge uncivil behavior.
- Create and advocate for positive community standards and norms.
- Develop and maintain healthy interpersonal relationships.
- Develop strategies that promote personal growth.
- Articulate the value and impact of diversity in a community.
Take a Virtual Tour of Campus