Full- and part-time students graduating in the month/year listed below must submit an electronic Undergraduate Application for Graduation by the following deadlines:
||August 31, 2020
|May 2021 (Full-time students)
||September 18, 2020
|May 2021 (Part-time students)
||January 19, 2021
Part-time students: Within 3–5 business days your account will be charged $150. To determine whether you were charged, go to WebAdvisor for Students > Financial Information > Make a Payment, and choose your payment option, if required. Full-time students pay this fee along with their fall tuition. The application fee does not include the cost of the cap and gown.
Students must submit an electronic Undergraduate Application for Graduation for the Academic Advising and Support Center (AASC) to review in order to gain graduation clearance. The electronic application is available on Inside Loyola, WebAdvisor for Students > Academic Profile > Apply to Graduate: Undergraduate Students. Students who submit an application for a specific semester and do not complete the graduation requirements at the conclusion of that semester must submit a new application; however no additional fee is required.
Undergraduate Student eForm Instructions
I. General Information
- Log into Inside Loyola
- Select WebAdvisor for Students > Academic Profile > Apply to Graduate: Undergraduate Students
- Authenticate with your inside.loyola.edu username and password twice, first to access the form, and second to submit the completed form.
- After authentication, your ID, last name, first name, middle initial, and Loyola email display.
- Use the tab key to navigate the form, or place the cursor in the field you wish to complete.
- Any field with a label followed by an asterisk (*) is required.
- DO NOT leave the form unfinished or unattended on your screen, which presents a security risk. A time-out of your session could also occur, causing you to lose and re-enter all data.
- There is a 15 minute inactivity timeout for each session.
- In the form toolbar, Reset clears all fields on the form. You are prompted before the fields are actually cleared.
II. Diploma Information
In first box, enter your name exactly as you want it to appear on your diploma, including any unique capitalizations, accents and/or special characters such as tildes, umlauts, and apostrophes. In second box, enter your name exactly as it should be pronounced at Commencement.
III. Electronic Signature
Note: Depending on your device and browser, you may have to scroll down to see the Sign/Submit button.
Use the Sign/Submit button and authenticate with your Loyola username and password to electronically sign and date the form. A series of messages displays when you press the Sign/Submit button:
- Message 1:
- Your electronic signature is binding.
- You cannot make changes once you submit.
- Would you like to continue? Answer No to return to form and make changes.
- Message 2:
- Select OK to continue.
- Select the X on the message box if you do not want to submit the form.
- Message 3 (Authentication Required):
- Enter your Loyola username and password for the Sign/Submit process.
- Cancel if you do not wish to submit, or to review and make changes.
- Selecting submit applies your electronic signature and date and no further changes can be made. A confirmation email with a link to view your completed form is then sent to your Loyola email.
IV. Form Submission
Upon successful completion of the form:
To save an electronic copy of the graduation application for your records, save the email notice with URL. (No paper copies will be available.)
- All data fields are display only
- A confirmation email with a tracking number and a link to your completed form is provided.
Application for Graduation Contact Information
If you have any concerns, please contact Melissa Elswick, Undergraduate Graduation Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 410-617-2482.
Cap and Gown
Students receive graduation fair and cap/gown ordering information from the Office of Academic Events. Reminder: The graduation application fee does not include the cost of the cap and gown.
Students with a financial obligation to the University/on a financial hold are restricted from participating in graduation ceremonies until the hold is released. While the hold is active, students are unable to receive their diploma and transcript requests cannot be processed. Please contact Student Administrative Services at 410-617-5047 or email@example.com for further details.
Commencement & Baccalaureate Contact Information
If you have any concerns, please contact the Office of Academic Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 410-617-2261.