Full- and part-time students graduating in the month/day/year listed below must submit an electronic Undergraduate Application for Graduation by the deadline indicated:
| For degree conferred May 18, 2024 (Full-time students)
|| September 22, 2023
| For degree conferred May 18, 2024 (Part-time students)
January 16, 2024
| For degree conferred September 30, 2023
|| June 1, 2023
| For degree conferred January 31, 2024
|| September 6, 2023
Note: Students are required to pay for their cap and gown.
Students must submit an electronic Undergraduate Application for Graduation for the Academic Advising and Support Center (AASC) to review to obtain graduation clearance. The electronic application is available on Inside Loyola, Loyola Self-Service, Academics, Student Forms, UG Application to Graduate. Students who submit an application for a specific semester and do not complete the graduation requirements at the conclusion of that semester must submit a new application.
Undergraduate Student eForm Instructions
I. General Information
- Log into Inside Loyola
- Select Loyola Self-Service, Academics, Student Forms, UG Application to Graduate
- Authenticate with your inside.loyola.edu username and password twice, first to access the form, and second to submit the completed form.
- After authentication, your ID, last name, chosen first name, middle initial, and Loyola email display.
- Use the tab key to navigate the form or place the cursor in the field you wish to complete.
- Any field with a label followed by an asterisk (*) is required.
- DO NOT leave the form unfinished or unattended on your screen, which presents a security risk. A time-out of your session could also occur, causing you to lose and re-enter all data.
- There is an inactivity timeout for each session.
- If there are any issues with completing the form, do not submit, close the form, and begin again.
II. Diploma Information
In first box, enter your name exactly as you want it to appear on your diploma, including any unique capitalizations, accents and/or special characters such as tildes, umlauts, and apostrophes. In second box, enter your name exactly as it should be pronounced at Commencement.
Diplomas are released on or after conferral dates noted above. An email with mailing information is sent prior to conferral to the graduate's Loyola email account.
III. Electronic Signature
Note: Depending on your device and browser, you may have to scroll down to see the Sign/Submit button.
Use the Sign/Submit button and authenticate with your Loyola username and password to electronically sign and date the form. A series of messages displays when you press the Sign/Submit button:
- Message 1:
- Your electronic signature is binding.
- You cannot make changes once you submit.
- Would you like to continue? Answer No to return to form and make changes.
- Message 2:
- Select OK to continue.
- Select the X on the message box if you do not want to submit the form.
- Message 3 (Authentication Required):
- Enter your Loyola username and password for the Sign/Submit process.
- Cancel if you do not wish to submit, or to review and make changes.
- Selecting submit applies your electronic signature and date and no further changes can be made.
IV. Form Submission
Upon successful completion of the form:
To save an electronic copy of the graduation application for your records, save the email notice with URL. (No paper copies will be available.)
- All data fields are display only
- A confirmation email with a tracking number and a link to your completed form is provided.
Application for Graduation Contact Information
If you have any concerns, please contact Audrey Kennedy, Undergraduate Graduation Coordinator, at email@example.com or via phone at 410-617-2347.
Cap and Gown
Students receive graduation fair and cap/gown ordering information from the Office of Academic Events.
Students with a financial obligation to the University/on a financial hold are restricted from participating in graduation ceremonies until the hold is released. While the hold is active, students are unable to receive their diploma and transcript requests cannot be processed. Please contact Student Administrative Services at 410-617-5047 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Commencement & Baccalaureate Contact Information
If you have any concerns, please contact the Office of Academic Events at email@example.com or via phone at 410-617-2261.
Please see the Commencement website for all confirmed information regarding the next Commencement.