Full- and part-time students graduating in the month/day/year listed below must submit an electronic Undergraduate Application for Graduation by the deadline indicated:
| For degree conferred May 18, 2024 (Full-time students)
|| September 22, 2023
| For degree conferred May 18, 2024 (Part-time students)
January 16, 2024
| For degree conferred September 30, 2023
|| June 1, 2023
| For degree conferred January 31, 2024
|| September 6, 2023
Note: Students are required to pay for their cap and gown.
Students must submit an electronic Undergraduate Application for Graduation for the Academic Advising and Support Center (AASC) to review to obtain graduation clearance. The electronic application is available on Inside Loyola, Loyola Self-Service, Academics, UG Application to Graduate. Students who submit an application for a specific semester and do not complete the graduation requirements at the conclusion of that semester must submit a new application.
Undergraduate Student eForm Instructions
I. General Information
- Log into Inside Loyola
- Select Loyola Self-Service, Academics, UG Application to Graduate
- Enter your Loyola ID and press the tab key, your last name, chosen first name, middle initial, and Loyola email will auto-populate.
- Use the tab key to navigate the form or place the cursor in the field you wish to complete.
- Any field with a label followed by an asterisk (*) is required.
- DO NOT leave the form unfinished or unattended on your screen, which presents a security risk. A time-out of your session could also occur, causing you to lose and re-enter all data.
- There is an inactivity timeout of 15 minutes for each session.
- If there are any issues with completing the form, you will not be able to submit, close the form, and begin again.
II. Diploma Information
In first box, enter your name exactly as you want it to appear on your diploma, including any unique capitalizations, accents and/or special characters such as tildes, umlauts, and apostrophes. In second box, enter your diploma name exactly as it should be pronounced at Commencement.
Diplomas are released on or after conferral dates noted above. An email with mailing information is sent prior to conferral to the graduate's Loyola email account.
III. Electronic Signature
Note: Depending on your device and browser, you may have to scroll down to see the Sign and Date and Submit buttons.
Use the Sign and Date to populate your name and the form date. Then click on the submit button to submit. You will receive a message on your screen stating, "Nothing else to display".
IV. Form Submission
Upon successful completion of the form:
- A confirmation email will be sent to your Loyola email. The email will contain an attachment of the form you submitted.
Application for Graduation Contact Information
If you have any concerns, please contact Audrey Kennedy, Undergraduate Graduation Coordinator, at email@example.com or via phone at 410-617-2347.
Cap and Gown
Students receive graduation fair and cap/gown ordering information from the Office of Academic Events.
Students with a financial obligation to the University/on a financial hold are restricted from participating in graduation ceremonies until the hold is released. While the hold is active, students are unable to receive their diploma. Please contact Student Administrative Services at 410-617-5047 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Commencement & Baccalaureate Contact Information
If you have any concerns, please contact the Office of Academic Events at email@example.com or via phone at 410-617-2261.
Please see the Commencement website for all confirmed information regarding the next Commencement.