Transcript Request Information
Current students may obtain unofficial transcripts through Self-Service.
- Transcripts are issued only with consent of the student via the electronic consent form during the ordering process.
- Due to authentication restrictions, email, fax, and telephone requests are not accepted.
Transcripts are released with the understanding that the recipient will not permit any other party access without prior written consent of the student in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.
Partial transcripts are not issued. Transcripts show all work at Loyola University Maryland.
Transcripts should be requested in advance of the date desired to allow for processing time. Transcript requests are processed within 5 business days. The University will not assume responsibility for transcripts that are delayed because they have not been requested in time, or the request was incomplete. While the Records Office employees are working remotely, transcripts must be requested using the National Student Clearinghouse (see below).
Use the following option to request a transcript:
Current and Former Students
Current and former students who have had a name change and want their transcript name updated before ordering a transcript should submit the Legal Name Change form found here: www.loyola.edu/department/records/student-forms. Allow 3-business days for updates before ordering a transcript or contact the Records Office at 410-617-2263 for confirmation of change.
Electronic or Paper Transcript (Electronic and paper transcripts are issued and sent via the NSC transcript ordering system.)
- Click here to order a transcript, and follow the directions on the screen
- Mouse over the Green Button that says "Order-Track-Verify"
- Click Order a Transcript
- Under "Order a Transcript", type Loyola University Maryland and click Continue
- Click Order Transcript(s)
- Enter Personal Information and Student Identification Information
- Enter Contact Information
- Select a Recipient and enter Recipient Information
- Select Transcript and Delivery details
- Complete Recipient Delivery Information
- Sign Electronic Consent Form
- Add your transcript to cart and enter Checkout information
- Press Submit Order to complete your order
- Review your Order Confirmation
Loyola University Maryland has retained the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to accept transcript orders over the internet. Loyola University Maryland has appointed the NSC as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of Loyola. Official printed transcripts are still available for ordering as well. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company's website that is provided during the delivery process. The National Student Clearinghouse has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic and paper transcript requests on behalf of Loyola University Maryland and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
Transcripts ordered with the NSC can be delivered electronically to network recipients or any third party outside the network (including yourself). The NSC charges an online processing fee of $2.90 per transcript for this service, payable with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. There is a $1.00 service charge for secure electronic PDF orders.
Your transcript is never delivered by email, instead the recipient is notified that your transcript is available for pickup at a specific "one-time" URL identified in the email.
Network Delivery: Many colleges, universities, and other agencies are members of this secure network and actively receive electronic transcripts. You will have the ability to check network recipients to see if your intended destination is a network member when placing your order.
One-time Delivery: Non-network recipients are designated by you (the requester) and identified by their email address. To ensure prompt delivery and receipt, notify the recipient that you would like to send them an electronic transcript and verify that they are willing to accept it. You will need to provide the mailing address and/or email address of the recipient on the order form.
Current students may review/or print unofficial transcripts:
- Log into inside.loyola.edu.
- Click Loyola Self-Service > Academics > Unofficial Transcript
- Click on the icon entitled “Loyola… Unofficial Loyola Transcript” to download a PDF of your transcript.
- The file may take a few seconds to download but once the download is complete, students can review and/or print as needed.
(For emergency requests, please use the National Student Clearinghouse, Loyola's third-party servicer to have your transcripts sent electronically or overnight by mail.)
Emergency situations may occur. To expedite receipt of a paper transcript, choose Express/United States under "How do you want your transcript sent?" in the Delivery Information section.
The NSC will mail your order within 1 business day of the order. Your recipient will receive the order on the second business day.
Please contact the Records Office with questions by phone at 410-617-2263.