General eForm instructions are below. For more specific instructions, please select one of the following forms:
Records Office forms available electronically via Loyola Self-Service on Inside Loyola:
||Purpose of eForm
|Change of Course Status:
|To change section-specific information after master schedule submission.
|Catalogue Course Update:
|To add or update course information in the Academic Catalogue
|Class Roster Verification:
|To report any enrollment discrepancies on an official Loyola Self-Service class roster
|To provide supporting documentation for a failing final grade (F or U)
||To provide supporting documentation for a grade of Incomplete
|Initial Grade Assignment/
Change of Grade:
|To assign or change an initial or final grade for an individual student
|Midterm Action Report:
To provide supporting documentation for a midterm grade of C- or below.
Access and General Functionality:
- Log into Inside Loyola
- All forms are available based on the user's constituency. To see available forms, select the following:
- Faculty: Loyola Self-Service > Briefcase/Daily Work icon on left side menu > Faculty > Choose form
- Administrative Support Personnel: Employee Self-Service >Employment icon on left side menu > Employee > Choose form
- For any faculty form requiring student ID numbers, retrieve student IDs from the official class roster posted on Loyola Self-Service > Faculty > click on Course Section Link > Roster.
- Any field with a label followed by an asterisk (*) is required. There is an alert when attempting to submit without a required field.
- There is a 15 minute inactivity timeout.
- DO NOT leave the form unfinished or unattended. This could present a security risk, as well as time-out the session, requiring re-entry of all data.
- To start over prior to signing and submitting the form, exit the form and reselect it from the menu.
Entering data on the form:
- Student ID (when applicable): Enter the student ID, then use the Tab key to auto-populate the student’s information, including last and first name, and middle initial; class year where applicable (for undergraduates only); and student email fields. After entering the student ID, verify that the correct student's name is displayed. If the ID is mistyped, re-enter it, and use the Tab key to repopulate the correct student information.
- Skipping the ID field, selecting return (enter) after entering ID, or placing the cursor in another field will cause the auto-populate feature to fail and require that you manually reenter the student’s ID.
- Data cannot be manually entered into the auto-populate fields mentioned above.
Electronic Signature (when ready to submit):
Click on the Sign and Date button to auto-populate your name and the form's date. Then click on the Submit button to submit the form. Once the form is successfully submitted you will get a message on the screen stating "Nothing to display".
- Upon successful submission of the form, you will receive a confirmation email at your Loyola email address.
- The confirmation email is your receipt of successful submission, and will contain a copy of the form you submitted.
- Upon submission, academic advisors, Academic Advising and Support Center personnel, and appropriate deans may have access to certain student forms via Perceptive Content (formerly ImageNow) based on user permissions and responsibilities.
- Once a form is submitted, further changes cannot be made. To void a submitted form and then submit a new form, contact the Records Office personnel listed in the confirmation email or the Records Office main line at 410-617-2263.
Exiting and Accessing another Form:
- To complete multiple forms, after signing and submitting, return to the left menu and reselect the form.
- The form may function differently with various browsers.