Loyola University Maryland is committed to supporting the health and safety of all faculty, staff, administrators, and visitors as part of our commitment to the educational and spiritual traditions in line with our Jesuit values.
The return to campus plan, guidelines, training, and this accompanying web site are designed to:
- Promote the health and wellbeing of faculty, staff, administrators, visitors, and the wider community during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Provide guidance on university policies and protocols related to health and safety during the pandemic in alignment with Governor Larry Hogan’s Roadmap to Recovery and local, state, and federal CDC guidelines
- Communicate expectations related to policies, protocols, guidelines, and return-to-campus training for all employees
- Minimize the effects of the global pandemic on the Loyola community, so that we may continue fulfilling Loyola’s mission to deliver an outstanding Jesuit and liberal arts professional education to each of its students
All employees will be required to comply with University health and safety policies, protocols, and the Return to Campus Guidelines.
Return to Campus Guidelines
All supervisors and employees are required to complete the COVID-19 Safety and Awareness Training. This training will cover best practices to prevent the spread of the illness in addition to reviewing Loyola's health and safety policies and guidelines on returning employees to campus. The goal of this training is to provide information and expectations to help keep you and the Loyola community safe.
There are two training videos available, and you only need to watch one. If you are a supervisor to any employee, including supervisors of student employees, view the supervisor training video. If you do not supervise employees, view the employee training video.
Once you click on the training link, you will be required to provide your Loyola email and access the training through the Loyola portal (same login as you would use to access email).
Once you click on the link, you will be prompted to provide your Loyola.edu email address. After you have entered your email address and clicked “next,” you will be taken to the Inside.Loyola portal where you will provide your Loyola email and password, which will prompt you to complete your multi-factor authentication.
If you have an existing LinkedIn account, you will be asked to provide your password for LinkedIn. If you do not have a LinkedIn Account, you will be given the option to either create an account or continue without creating an account. If you do not wish to create an account, you will select the second option to access the training.
Once you have successfully accessed the training, you will be asked to complete two tasks:
- Watch the Safety and Awareness Video Course
a. Employees will complete: COVID-19 Safety and Awareness Course for Non-supervisor employees
b. Supervisors will complete: COVID-19 Safety and Awareness Course for Supervisors
- After completing the video, you will be asked to review the supplemental documents for your own reference and complete Training Acknowledgement Form