Loyola University Maryland

Financial Services

Online Pay Stub Access

Direct Deposit notifications, copies of pay checks and W-2s are now available online for employees.

To access your payroll records:

  • Log in to Inside Loyola at http://inside.loyola.edu, using your Loyola user name and password.
  • Under Resources for Employees click Employee Self Service
  • Click on Earnings Statements to view your earning statement history.
  • Click on Tax Information to view your W-2(s) and e-delivery consent information. 

What is available?

  • Pay check and direct deposit notification copies can be accessed starting with pay date 4/16/09. For older copies, please place a request with the payroll office.
  • W-2 data is available starting with tax year 2008.  For copies prior to tax year 2008, complete the Request for Duplicate W-2 and submit to the payroll office.

When is my payroll data available?

  • Direct deposit notifications are available for viewing as soon as the payroll office has completed the payroll; typically 10 a.m., two business days prior to the pay date.
  • Pay check copies cannot be viewed until the actual pay date. If you'd like to have access to your pay date information more quickly, please consider direct deposit.
  • W-2 copies are available in January, as soon as the W-2 process is completed for the prior calendar year. The payroll office will post a notice in the Loyola Today to alert the campus community when the forms are available
  • Please consider choosing the "opt in" option so that a paper copy of your W-2 is not created. Opting in for electronic receipt of your W-2 allows us to deliver only the electronic copy of your tax form and helps us keep your personal, payroll data safe. Paper W-2s are often lost or stolen in the mail and make a very tempting target for identity thieves.

Who has access?

  • All employees; Faculty, administrators, staff and students have access to their records online.
  • Employees who terminate their employment with the University still have access to their payroll records via Self-Service. They must follow the link below to gain access. 
  • Students who transfer or leave the University without completing their degree, will have a paper copy of their last direct deposit, sent via U.S. Mail as well as a W-2 for their final year as an employee.
  • Alumni will have access to Self-Service to retrieve tax information for 18 months post graduation.

Self-Service for former employees:

  • Follow the link in the below document to access Self-Service for former employees.
  • The user must change their password before proceeding. 

  Self Service For Former Employees