National Coffee Day | September 29th
Celebrate National Coffee Day with us on Friday, September 29th! Zeke's will be providing free cold brew samples at Green and Grey Cafe from 12-2p.
Weigh the Waste | October 2nd
Join us for our first Weigh the Waste event from 1-3p in Boulder! Weigh the Waste is a fun and interactive event designed to engage students like you in understanding the impact of food waste. By participating, you will have the opportunity to see firsthand how much food goes to waste during a meal period and contribute to finding solutions to minimize food waste on campus.
Here’s how it works: during the event, we kindly ask you to place your meal scraps into clear containers provided in the dining area. These bins will be weighed every 30 minutes, and the data will be recorded to determine the amount of post-consumer waste generated. We will repeat this process in 2-3 weeks to evaluate the progress and see if we can collectively reduce waste.
Pumpkin Spice Samples | October 5th
Celebrate one of the best flavors of the season! We'll be giving out free PSL samples in the student center from 12-2p.
World Inclusion Day | October 10th
Celebrate World Inclusion Day with our Passport to Authentic Flavors dinner in Boulder from 5-9p. Each station will feature tasting plates from a different region so that you can try as many different flavors as you'd like! Take a peek at the menu below:
- Salad Bar– Mediterranean
- Pita, Hummus, Tabbouleh, Baba Ghanoush and more!
- Crafted– Italy
- Paradelle Neapolitan, Eggplant Ragu (V), Shrimp Scampi, Toasted Italian Semolina Bread and Italian Cookies
- Deli– Spain
- Bocadillo Trio (three types of sandwiches on baguette) with Chips
- Jamon & Queso, Herbed Turkey & Gruyere, and Tomato Mozzarella.
- Inspired Eats (Allergen Friendly) – Germany
- Bratwurst, Potato, Braised Cabbage, Grain Mustard
- Greyhound Grille – Argentina
- Empanadas (Beef and Cilantro, Buffalo Chicken)
- Daily Dish –Canada
- Loyola Dinner – Caribbean
- Oxtails, Plantains, Jerk Tofu (V), Rice and Pidgeon Peas
- Soup – Mexico
- Bravissimo – China
- Ramen Station – Ramen with pork broth, vegetables, and hard-boiled egg
- Table in Dining Hall – Japan
- Dessert – India
- Chocolate Truffles (Four flavors - Cardamon, Chai, Ginger and Coconut Curry)
- Pizza – Australia
- Meat Pies (Lamb, and Spinach Feta (V)
- Pizza – Nigeria
- Soup - Ethiopia