Whether you’re an undergraduate student living on campus, a commuter student, or a member of the faculty or staff, we know food is an integral part of your day-to-day campus experience. That’s why we offer ten convenient dining locations across campus, each with its own mix of fresh menu selections.
Our food is skillfully made by expert chefs and served by a caring team that sees our students as family. Have your choice of a wide variety of delicious and healthy meals, featuring local and sustainable food sources and special options for every diet.
NEW for Spring Semester 2018
- Night Hound is moving into Iggy’s Market. Same hours, same options, just full availability of the market and retail items.
- Taqueria - adding some new items, improving some of the recipes. Also, no more Asian menu on Wednesdays – we will serve only your Taqueria favorites.
- Cupanion will be introduced on campus! Cups and tags are available for purchase in Iggy’s or Boulder 2.0.
- Chobani Yogurt Bar available in Boulder 2.0 for lunch.
- Boulder will begin to have more onion rings, mozzarella sticks, tater tots, waffle fries and sweet potato fries on the menu.
- New items on Iggy’s and Boulder menu from the feedback we received in the SGA survey
- Our special meals and events will continue to be promoted through the semester on social media.
Featured Food Menus