New Leadership Opportunities for 2021-2022
The Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship has two leadership opportunities that accept applications in the spring. Be a part of transforming lives through innovation at Loyola and in Baltimore!
If you are a first year chosen as a University Innovation Fellow, you will be charged with continuing to realize your innovation throughout your time at Loyola, and mentoring incoming cohorts. Applications for the Student Steering Committee Members can come from any class, and are for a 1-year term.
2021 - 2022 Student Steering Committee
The Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship Student Steering Committee is an integral part of the success of our Center. We rely on our Committee to provide input and guidance on the direction of the Center, and students are the ones who take the lead on developing and executing key Center activities, to ensure that they are designed for students’ interests and needs.
Now accepting applications through April 19, 2021.
Learn about Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship Student Steering Committee here.
University Innovation Fellowship
Awesome opportunity for Class of 2024
We are now searching for the 2021-22 Loyola UIF cohort.
- Submit a brief video (3 minutes max) answering the question "What would you innovate at Loyola?" Introduce yourself and mention any initiatives you have taken part in so far at Loyola.
- Post your video on YouTube or a similar and easily-accessible social platform.
- Send the link to the video to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc Dr. Roughani (email@example.com). Please make sure to include "UIF Application" in the email subject line.
- Deadline for applications: Monday, March 15, 2021, at 5 p.m.
- Finalists will be invited for an interview
To learn more about UIF click here.