Sister to Sister is a holistic retention program for women of color at Loyola University Maryland. It provides women with the knowledge and tools for personal success and motivation towards serving the whole community through leadership and excellence. The bi-weekly meetings (sister circles) provide a supportive network where women can engage in thoughtful discussion and self expression related to the challenges, celebrations, and complexities related to their experience at Loyola.
Join us Thursdays (bi-weekly), 5:00-6:30 p.m. in the Center for Intercultural Engagement (CIE) for networking and great conversation! If you are interested in attending a session, have questions or concerns about Sister to Sister, please contact Raven Williams, Director of ALANA Services, at email@example.com.
Spring 2023 Sessions
- January 26: Create the Vision...Set the Goals
- February 9: Love & Relationships
- February 23: Beware of Burnout! (Time & Stress Management)
- March 16: Campus Culture & Climate
- April 13: The Art of Networking
- April 27: Sisterhood Celebration