The Academic and Career Enrichment series (ACE Workshops) provides students with knowledge and skills that complement their classroom learning, increase their engagement in university life, and empower them to advocate for themselves and others.
All ACE Workshops will be held in person in the Center for Intercultural Engagement (CIE). In case students are unable to attend the in-person workshops, recaps of each workshop will be recorded and uploaded onto ALANA's IGTV @alana_services and/or the ALANA YouTube Channel.
For any questions or concerns, please email the Academic & Career Enrichment GA, Sade Horsham-Chee-Wah at
Fall 2023 Semester Topics...
- Self-Care and Studying - September 14th
- Time Management - September 28th
- Resume and Interview Prep - October 12th
- Communication and Presentations - October 26th
- Networking and Personal Branding - November 9th
- Self-Care Activities for Finals - December 12th
- CashCourse: Free for Loyola students, faculty, and staff. Register with your InsideLoyola information. Connects you with financial experts, financial planners, and many other money management tools.
- Free Online Schedule Maker: This vital tool helps you build time management skills. Pinpoint your availability for classes, activities, and rest.
- Handshake: A web-based system, provided by Loyola's Career Center, connects you with numerous local and national internship sites and employers.