The passion, pride, and care our alumni have for Loyola helps our campus thrive for the current and future generations of students.
Serving as a volunteer is a terrific way to give back, pay it forward, and make a lasting impact. You decide what type of activity is of personal significance to you: every contribution of your time, knowledge, and skill is appreciated and valued. Stay connected to Loyola and share your talents for the benefit of our students, campus community, and fellow alumni.
Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
If any of these opportunities interest you or you have another idea of how you would like to connect back with the university, please fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest. We will contact you with opportunities to serve and strengthen our Greyhound Nation.
- Create a LoyolaConnect profile to serve as a mentor and network with students and alumni
- Post job and internship opportunities for your company and recruit Loyola students
- Host/attend a networking event
- Participate in career events including career and internship fairs
- Offer to review resumes or participate in the Practice Interview Program
- Host an experiential site visit to expose students to the many career options within your organization
- Share your professional knowledge, experience, and expertise by serving as a guest lecturer in a class or a guest presenter for a student club/organization
- Speak on a career panel either virtual or in-person
- Serve as an alumni mentor
- Share your Loyola pride wearing Loyola branded apparel in your community
- Encourage fellow alumni to get involved and attend events
- Share Loyola news and positive stories, exciting events, exclusive opportunities, time sensitive announcements, and more on your personal social media accounts
- Support Loyola's fundraising efforts and encourage others to participate
- Represent Loyola at an undergraduate/graduate college fair in your area
- Attend/host on-campus and regional recruitment events
- Refer a prospective student or endorse an applicant you know by submitting a referral through our Refer a Greyhound program
- Make congratulatory phone calls or send postcards to admitted students and their families
Make an Impact
There are a number of ways to engage with Loyola as a graduate and show your Greyhound pride—from volunteering or mentoring current students to serving on a committee or advisory board to attending networking or campus events. Discover the myriad ways alumni can connect—or reconnect—with our University and one another.