Double Greyhound Alumni Discount
Once a Greyhound, always a Greyhound
Graduate students are part of a highly active and influential Loyola community, with an alumni network 67,000 strong—including more than 30,000 graduate alumni—providing the opportunity to build a diverse professional network, extend your community, and enrich your personal life, as well as take advantage of one of the many other perks of being a Loyola Greyhound.
A 15% tuition discount is available to Loyola alumni enrolled in graduate degree programs beginning with the 2021-2022 academic year (i.e. starting June 1, 2021) and beyond. Tuition discounts will apply to posted tuition charges and will be automatically deducted from student billing accounts.
- Students who graduated with a bachelors or master’s degree from Loyola University Maryland and are in enrolled in a qualifying master’s degree program are eligible for the Double Greyhound Alumni Discount.
- Certificate and non-degree course alumni and programs are ineligible for the discount program.
- Students receiving employer partnership discounts will receive the higher applicable tuition discount.
- Students receiving any Loyola sponsored tuition remission benefit are ineligible.
- The Double Greyhound Alumni Discount cannot be combined with a school partnership cohort discount.
The following programs are eligible for the Double Greyhound Alumni Discount:
Programs not listed above are not eligible for this specific discount program, including the M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology, M.S. in Clinical Professional Counseling, Psy.D, Certificate in Health Communications, Certificate in Theological Studies, AMI Offsite and Post-Diploma programs, and any other certificate or non-degree programs.
Questions regarding eligibility can be directed to the Graduate Financial Aid Director, Danielle J. Ballantyne, email@example.com.
To explore other financial aid options, payment plans, and scholarships, please reach out to your program of interest or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.