Double Greyhound Alumni Discount
Once a Greyhound, always a Greyhound
Graduate students are part of a highly active and influential Loyola community, with an alumni network 70,000 strong—including more than 30,000 graduate alumni—providing the opportunity to build a diverse professional network, extend your community, and enrich your personal life, as well as take advantage of one of the many other perks of being a Loyola Greyhound.
A 15% tuition discount is available to Loyola alumni enrolled in graduate degree programs beginning with the 2021-2022 academic year (i.e. starting June 1, 2021) and beyond. Tuition discounts will apply to posted tuition charges and will be automatically deducted from student billing accounts.
- Students who graduated with a degree from Loyola University Maryland and are in enrolled in a qualifying master’s degree program are eligible for the Double Greyhound Alumni Discount.
- Certificate and non-degree course alumni and programs are ineligible for the discount program.
- Students receiving employer partnership discounts will receive the higher applicable tuition discount.
- Students receiving any Loyola sponsored tuition remission benefit are ineligible.
- The Double Greyhound Alumni Discount cannot be combined with a school partnership cohort discount.
The following programs are eligible for the Double Greyhound Alumni Discount:
*For the M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology, only students admitted for the 2023-24 academic year and beyond are eligible.
**For the M.Ed. in Montessori Education, only students admitted for the 2022-23 academic year and beyond are eligible. The discount is applicable only to the Evergreen Online M.Ed. program and not the AMI Concurrent M.Ed. program.
Programs not listed above are not eligible for this specific discount program, including the M.S. in Clinical Professional Counseling (CPC), Psy.D in Clinical Psychology, Certificate in Health Communications, Certificate in Theological Studies, AMI offsite program, and any other certificate or non-degree programs.
For questions about the Double Greyhound Alumni Discount, or to explore other financial aid options, payment plans, and scholarships, please reach out to your program of interest or contact email@example.com.