The Philosophy minor consists of seven courses. The requirements are as follows:
1. Foundations of Philosophy (PL 201).
2. Six upper-level PL courses, only one of which may be a Philosophical Perspectives Course (PL 202-299) and only one of which may be a departmental core offering in Ethics (PL 302-319).
The Honors equivalences are as follows:
· Completion of the Honors Human Drama Sequence (HN201-HN204) includes the equivalent completion of PL 201 Foundations of Philosophy
· HN 499 is the equivalent of PL 302 Ethics.
· Thus, to complete the minor, Honors students -- in addition to the Human Drama Sequence and HN499 -- should take 5 philosophy seminars (PL320 and above).
For questions regarding the minor in Philosophy, please contact Dr. Fuat Gursozlu at firstname.lastname@example.org