Loyola University Maryland
Meet the Staff
Different Ability Support
Lessons and Carols
Catholic Relief Services
Faith and Justice Cohorts
Ignatian Family Teach In for Justice
The Jamaican Experience
St. Alphonsus Dinner Program
The Spiritual Exercises
Interfaith Youth Core
Chapel Wedding Schedule
Pre Cana Information
Music and Liturgy Information
On-Campus Groups and Clubs
- Students for Interfaith action
Diversity Peer Educators (DPE)
- Addressing issues related to diversity and multiculturalism such as race, gender, sexual preference, and physical and mental disabilities through education.
Hillel: The Foundation of Jewish Campus Life
- Striving to bring Jewish and non-Jewish students together through Jewish-related events.
Muslim Student Association (MSA)
- Fulfilling needs and providing support to Muslim students and anyone interested in Islam. Educating students about Islam and promoting peaceful interaction among individuals of all faiths and beliefs.
InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
- Non-denominational, Christian group with a vision to see spiritual lives awakened and enlivened as we seek God together.
Heart of Zen Meditation Group
Creating opportunities to learn about and participate in guided meditation.
Middle East Relief Initiativ
e - Raising awareness about Middle Eastern cultures, breaking down negative stereotypes, and fundraising to benefit organizations that help people in the Middle East.
Multiracial and Inter-Ethnic Student Association (MISA)
- Celebrating and promoting multiracial and inter-ethnic individuals. Raising awareness about issues faced by multiracial individuals through programming, service projects, inclusiveness, and creating a safe and non-judgmental space for students.
Peace and Justice Studies Club
- Raising awareness about peace and non-violence through a variety of events, and gaining academic support.
Christians looking for Interfaith Resources
Dialogue With Muslims Committee Statement
Declaration on the Relation of the Church to Christian Religions
General Interfaith Resources (All Religions)
The Pluralism Project
Ted Talk Video by the Interfaith Amigos
Ted Talk "Interfaith Cooperation: An Invitation for All Beliefs"
Interfaith Youth Core (
Mission Statement à A national non-profit organization working towards an America where people of different faiths, worldviews, and traditions can bridge differences and find common values to build a shared life together.
Institute for Islamic, Christian, and Jewish Studies (
Mission Statement: The Institute for Islamic, Christian, and Jewish Studies is an independent, educational non-profit that seeks to advance interreligious dialogue and understanding. By shaping a new relationship among Christians, Jews, and Muslims, we addresses the contemporary challenges of religious pluralism in scholarship, teaching, and outreach. We disarm religious hatred by confronting sources of misunderstanding and through the development of resources within our respective communities that inspire us to honor the legitimacy and distinctiveness of other traditions.
World Interfaith Harmony Week
Interfaith Youth Core