Six CS courses are required for a minor in Computer Science. For students who took CS151 or CS201 in fall 2017 or later, the first three programming courses are
• CS151 Computer Science I
• CS212 Computer Science II
• CS312 Data Structures and Algorithms I
For students who took CS201 before fall 2015, the first three programming courses are instead
• CS201 Computer Science I
• CS202 Computer Science II
• CS301 Data Structures and Algorithms I
All minors must also take
• CS/MA295 Discrete Structures or CS371 Computer Engineering I *
• CS3** or CS4** Approved Computer Science Elective **
• CS4** Approved Computer Science Elective **
* CS371 is required for Math/Statistics majors.
** Engineering majors may not count CS471 as a CS elective.
View the course catalog